12-Hour Course & 6-Hour Renewal Available
On-Demand Training Option
For more details and to register for the Clinical Supervision Training On-Demand courses, please select an option below:
Clinical Supervision Training - 12 Hour On-Demand Course
Clinical Supervision Training - 6 Hour On-Demand Renewal Course
This training will provide the participant with 12 hours of education in supervision methods, models and techniques, roles and responsibilities of a clinical supervisor, techniques specific to supervising counselors in the tasks of diagnosis, treatment planning and providing treatment and evaluation of supervisees in their work of assessment, treatment planning and providing treatment. This training will also cover the ethical guidelines and legal requirements for supervisors, using the 2014 Code of Ethics from the American Counseling Association and the most recent Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners statutes and rules.
This training will provide the participant with 6 hours of education reviewing supervision methods, models and techniques, roles and responsibilities of the supervisor and provide opportunity to practice in providing feedback and evaluation to supervisees in their work.
• Participants will learn clinical supervision methods, models and techniques.
• Participants will learn roles and responsibilities of the clinical supervisor.
• Participants will practice providing feedback to supervisees using case scenarios.
• Participants will learn skills to oversee and evaluate supervisees in their work assessing, diagnosing, creating treatment plans and providing treatment.
• Participants will learn ethical guidelines and legal requirements for supervisors.
The Arizona Counseling Association is an NBCC-Approved CE Provider. Participants can earn 12 CEs for the full training course or 6 CEs for the renewal training course.
12 Hours = $189
6 Hours = $99
12 Hours = $219
6 Hours = $129
The views and opinions expressed by presenters are their own and do not necessarily represent those of AzCA. AzCA disclaims any responsibility for the use and application of information presented at this training.